Monday, November 28, 2022

Recent Commissions Fall 2022

2022 was a strong year for Don Simpson personalized commissions! Thanks for your support! Hope you'll contact me throughout the holiday season and into 2023 with your requests! Here goes:













Earlier 2022 Commissions

See my commission price list for ballpark prices and more samples.

Check out my galleries at Comic Art Fans (CAF) for more commissions and original art!

Please contact me (click on my profile picturefor link to email) if you are interested in an erotic commission; I will send a link of recent examples (serious inquiries only, please).

Megaton Man™, Stella Starlight™, and all characters, character names, likenesses, words and pictures are ™ and © Don Simpson 2022, all rights reserved. Wendy Whitebread™ and © Anton Drek 2022, all rights reserved. Used by permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment