Monday, July 15, 2019

Patriotic Pen and Ink: An Orphaned Commission!

Perhaps it's all the deep divisions right now in this great land of ours, or (more likely) my own perverse prankishness, but when a collector contacted me about doing a commission over the weekend with instructions that he wanted me to be me, this is the idea I woke up with this morning. So, I let 'er rip. Unfortunately, at the pencil stage (below), said collector balked, informing me that he was "really not a Marvel fan." Okay. So I went ahead and inked it anyway.

Pen and India ink on Strathmore 400 Drawing paper, 14" x 17".

Because of its patriotic theme (and more than a little suggestiveness), I expect this orphaned commission drawing won't stay orphaned for long. If you would like to adopt it, or have something else you'd like me to draw, please consult my convention sketch and commission price list page, and contact me! Thanks, as always, for your support.

Blue and graphite pencil on Strathmore 400 Drawing paper, 14" x 17".

PS: Don't worry, I'm doing Batman and Catwoman for said collector instead!
_____
Read my YA experiment Ms. Megaton Man Maxi-Series! New prose chapter every Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment